Register Your Business Name Today
This is for those individuals and SMEs who are interested in registering their business entity in Nigeria under Part B of the Companies and Allied Matters Act. This process is known as Business Name Registration. A Registered Business Name is one of the three general company structures which an individual can register in Nigeria, the other two are incorporated companies and incorporated trustees.
The importance of registering a business can never be over-emphasized. For one, when it comes to doing serious business, many agencies will never take you serious if your business is not registered. If You Want To Make Your Business Stand Out, Business Registration Is One Of The Things You Have To Put Into Consideration …
- LEGALITY: when you register your business, you become fully powered by law to operate your business anywhere and have the legal power to sue.
- CONTRACTS: You get ample opportunity and legal grounds to win and secure government and private contracts
- FINANCES/FUNDS: You get access to loans, grant and several other financial support schemes from governments, NGOs, Foundations and other private organizations.
- CORPORATE ACCOUNT: Without registering your business, you can’t open/operate a corporate/business account in banks. A corporate account will help connect your business with your bank account.
- ADVERTISEMENT: if you are thinking of going global and reaching people through several media outlets (Radio,TVs, newspaper etc) then you have to register your business.
- PEACE OF MIND: No one else can use your Business/Company name except you, else such an individual stands the risk of being sued by you, and hence you have peace of mind to operate your business at any level in your uniqueness.
Docu-Xpress E-assistant is a product service system of TextExpress Smart ICT Solutions providing administrative, creative and/or technical services, utilising advanced technological modes of communication and data delivery. We provides support services to other businesses from our remote location in helping them to process their Business Registration. Our CAC business registration service is;
- Easy Like A,B,C #1 – Our process is easy! That we can get your Business Register in any part of Nigeria and you will get your Business Registration Certificate in the nearest CAC Office that is close to you..
- Hassle-Free #2 – Registering with CAC comes with a whole lot of problems that many wouldn’t tell you. We save you of all the stress that you don’t have to worry about anything but the collection of your certificate.
- Faster & Quicker #3 – When we say faster and quicker, we mean FAST-TRACK. We get you register in 2weeks or less because of our better understanding of the CAC procedure that get your application approved instead of been rejected.
- We have help more than 400 entrepreneurs like you to register there business successfully.
Choose and Reserve a Name – The first step is to decide on what name to use to register your business. We will apply to the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and suggest two alternate names for your business. The CAC will conduct a search in its database to ensure that the name is not already in use or there is no similar name already in use. If the CAC approves the name, then it will reserve the name for you for a 60-day period. During this period it is expected that you will complete the registration process for your business name.
Complete the Business Name Registration Forms – As with step 1 above. The information required to be completed includes:
- Approved Name of the Business
- General Nature of the Business
- Address of the Business
- Name, Address, Occupation and other details of the Proprietors of the Business
- Signature of the Proprietors
Submission of Forms – After all documentation is done, Docu-Xpress E-assistant submit the forms to CAC and the CAC will review the documentation and if all is in order the CAC will then notify us that the application has been approved, and the Business Name Certificate is ready for collection at preferred location.
All this will be done in our TASK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM and you will be able to check the process status and progress of your registration because an account will be created for you in our system after signing up for our service.
The following is expected to be provided by the proprietor;
- Valid Acceptable Means of Identification e.g International Passport, National ID Card, Voters card, Driver’s License.
- Two Passport Photography
- Nature of Business
- Two Proposed Names
If you would like us to assist you to register your business name for you, we charge N25,000. But due to the CAC price slash window which will end 31st of March 2019. We charge N11,500 till this date ( 31, March, 2019).